Thursday, February 25, 2010

I DO...............................



I think Ali has officially reached the age when they talk about marriage, pretend play marriage, and everything in between. The other day Kate and Ali were playing and wanted to pretend to get married. Well kate wanted to also pretend so they started planning what to wear and what to say and do. They had invited the boy cousins over to be the grooms, but they hadn't made it yet and so they decided to dress up as the bride and groom. I didn't have a white dress other than my real dress so the girls made do with what they could find. Ali was the handsome groom and Kate was the beautiful bride. They exchanged rings and the whole shebang!! They even played the wedding march off of one of their stuffed animals that plays the song. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

What goof balls! they sure are cute. I am starting to wonder about Ali and her tendency to play the "guy" role in these dress up parties. j/k she is a cutie I love it!