Monday, February 22, 2010

Garbage Truck



Having a boy in the house is so much different than life with just Ali and I. Our days usually consisted of playing with Polly Pockets, or barbies, but not anymore. Now that it is just Cam and I all day I have a whole new world of fun.
A couple days ago we were down in the basement when Cam started getting really excited and screaming TRUCK, TRUCK. I thought it was something he was playing with or trying to find, so I was looking around for his Truck when all of a sudden he grabbed my fingers and started pulling me up the stairs. At full speed he was off and running up the stairs.(well as fast as his little legs would go.) Then he ran into his room and was looking out the window, and was all excited. It was then that i realized he heard the Garbage truck and wanted to watch it. I let him watch it a few weeks ago and I guess he remembered the sound and was so fascinated by it. It was so cute to watch him watch the truck go around the entire circle and then drive off. I guess this is life with boys!!

3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

He is so cute! Next thing you know you will be in your car chasing down a garbage truck. ha ha-glad you enjoy the little things and pay attention to the little man and his greatest desires.

Anonymous said...

Cam is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! He's going to be taller than all the girl cousins soon! I love your blog- you are awesome Kristin!

Kevin + Marcy said...

Love it! You probably see our front-window blinds drawn up a little bit from day to day. That's for Marshall Man to look out at all that's happening, including the garbage truck! So awesome. Isn't it so fun to enjoy their enjoyment from something, even a garbage truck?!