Friday, February 12, 2010


One of my favorite things that my kids are doing right now is reading together. Ali decided that as part of her "jobs" she was going to read to Cam everyday. Well she has done it daily and Cam has loved it!! He has now started requesting books constantly and he has memorized a few to know some words and sounds and can say them clearly!!

Cam has really fallen in love with the Disney Cars movie and anything related to McQueen. I didn't know how much boys really are attracted to boy stuff until I found an advertisment for Disney on Ice and it had a picture of McQueen and he wanted it so bad. So i ripped it out and let him carry it around. The next thing I know he is going down for a nap, but has to have his "CARS" picture to sleep with. I found him in his room like this after taking his nap!! He is such a funny guy!

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie. He's obsessed! j/k I do love how chilled out he is and so easy going. What a stud. I sure hope Ali has finished her "responsibilities" today. We were talking about it and today would be the big day she gets her "glamper." ha ha ha you have some great kids. Thanks for sharing them with me.

Hollie said...

Just be happy that "Cars" is an awesome movie that is totally watchable every day of the year for the next 2 years. I still get teary-eyed at the end. It is amazing though how those boys get attracted to boy things.