Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Cam a Bam


I realized that it has been awhile since I have recorded Cams latest and greatest achievments. I usually skim over blogs that go on forever about what peoples kids can do, so feel free, but I wanted to remember what my little Cam a Bam can do!!
He just turned 21 months old (for all the month counters) He is Talking A TON.
and I am not exaggerating. Yesterday Ali and I sat down for breakfast and Cam was saying something over and over. I was hurrying to get their waffles made and didn't realize what he was saying. When I stopped to listen me and ali said," did he just say "we Prayer"? He was folding his arms to his lips like he does and was saying we prayer. It was one of the cutest things EVER. I had to call my mom I was so proud.
-He mimmicks everything we say- Lights On, Lights Off, when zipping his coat he says ZIP UP-
-He loves animals and can say monkey, zebra, dog (he actually calls them all CEDAR- my sisters dog), YEE HAW, Moo Cow, and some others.
-He loves reading books and will pull my finger to his book shelf and lay on the floor and say BOOK.
-He has begun LOVING movies too much. I let him watch one while i work out and now he is a movie monster. He always pulls the same movies out- the grinch, bedtime stories, Monsters Vs Aliens, and Polar EXpress (which he calls the train movie)
- He loves FISH- and points them out everywhere.
- He loves Cars and Trucks and is obsessed with the sound of the Garbage truck.
- He Loves his bottle and says bottle like he is Italian
- He loves seeing pictures of the family and gets so excited he shouts our names
- when ali is at school he says in a sad voice "Ali School"
- he loves trying on everyones shoes and says shoes very well
- he loves being outside and loves running wild (really fast)



One of the most amazing things about Cam is how big he is. I look ridiculous carrying him because he is so big. He is standing with his cousin who is exactly one year older and he is the same size. He is our BIG BOY.!! His little cousin Jamison is two months younger, but he looks like he could knock him over with his finger! ( No offense Jamison or Britt- just painting the picture!!)

He Loves to swing, jump, splash and do what all little kids love doing. He amazes me everyday to all the new words he picks up from us. He is one of the brightest lights in my life, and I am so glad I have my little man!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

Ah! so cute. Am I one of those "long" bloggers you skim over? ha ha-of course not, I am your favorite of the blogging world, one that you anticipate to read. Cam is quite the "big" boy and no offense to Jamison, maybe me though :) Those boys are so cute and it truly is amazing at how much he says and does. A cutie for sure! please work on "Auntie Britt is my favorite."