Friday, May 15, 2009

Did that say 102.7

How do you know your baby is sick,
and you don't have a thermometer on hand?
One big indication is when they are taking
a bath and fall asleep in the tub.
Cam had been acting a little irritable
and felt hot so I gave him a bath, and
as he was in there he fell asleep.
I was able to get him out wrap him in a towel
and he still stayed completely out.
I noticed he was hot, but I didn't have a thermometer
so I had to borrow my neighbors.
After I checked it and read 102.7 I thought,
Oh poor guy!! He had a temperature for 2 days
and then it was gone. I love how cuddley kids are
when they are sick, but I don't love the tears....
I was convinced there was teething involved
due to all the drool, but I think it was just a crazy high temp.
Poor Cam. He was so sad.

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Where is the doggy bag? I think you could actually bag up some of that drool. Cam is a cutie and those crocodile tears are priceless. So you want me to babysit? ha ha ha

Tanya said...

That tear is soooo sad! Poor little guy.