Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Three Amigos!

This is a little tribute to the three little cousins,
who are missing each other A LOT!
Last week Kate moved away, and the day she was moving,
we had her over to play.I thought it would be a lot of fun
to suprise Ali, and pick her up from school with Kate.
She was so excited when she saw Kate that they
laughed and chased each other. Once I got them in the car I
made the mistake of saying, "Ali this is the last time we get to
play with Kate for a while, so lets go have some fun!"
Ali got really quite. The second we pulled up to the house
she jumped on her bike and rode off.
Kate felt a little sad that Ali didn't want to play with her.
When I finally got Ali to come inside, she burst out crying.
She just sat in my lap balling her eyes out.
I asked her what she was crying about and she said,
" I am going to miss Kate, she is one of my bestest friend cousins."
She cried for over a 1/2 hour and Kate just kept sayin,
"Oh I feel so bad for her." We ended up having a lot of fun,
but it was hard to watch Ali let it sink in that one of her
best friends would be going away for a long time!!
It was a very emotional and sad day for EVERYONE!!
I love that we have so many pictures of the three of them,
and they really are "best cousins"!!




1 comment:

Tanya said...

Ohhhh, they are such cuties. How sad that Kate is moving away. Why are they moving to Oregon?