Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello OREGON!!

My sister and her little family have officially begun their whirlwind adventure to OREGON!
She found out about 2 weeks ago that they would be moving. Not only did they sale thier house in ONE DAY, but everything fell into place a little to easily and quickly for it not to be meant to be. We have raised our kids togeather and it is seriously going to be a HUGE challenge for ALL of us. I know that because it all happened so fast, we are all in denial, especially the girls!!


Where Do I even begin as to how much I am going to miss my big sister!

My siblings minus my brother scott!
I LOVE my family, their are my best friends!!


These cousins have been doing everything togeather since day one,
and it is going to be SOOOO hard on them!
They have done pre-school, dance, gymnastics,
you name it, and they have done it together.
They are our "GIRLS" plus Noah in this picture!

One of our 3 going away parties for them!
We couldn't just let them leave, and we always can find a reason to Party!!



Posing for the camera with our soon to be sister in law
- Camille-
BUD is ENGAGED!
My sisters, brittany, Heather, me, Camille, and Brooke






No comments: