Monday, May 25, 2009

He is TAKEN!!

I am so excited to announce that my LITTLE brother is ENGAGED!! and not only ENGAGED but in love with the cutest girl. Her name is Camille and we all love her.
ESPECIALLY my dad!!
My dad is their bishop in the singles ward and he can't be happier about this than they are. This picture was taken the night my brother proposed, and we are counting down the day (Aug. 11) to the big event!! Congrats Bud I am soooooo Happy for you and Camille!! You are so cute!! One thing I am the most excited about is she is a culinary art graduate (YES A CHEF in the family!!) It is a GREAT thing!!! - We love food, We love Camille, and We love Camilles' food!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Yeah for little Bud! She's a total cutie. Yeah for weddings!

Tanya said...

Congratulations to Bud! That is awesome. What a cute picture. They look so happy.

Raising Helm said...

Oh how cute! I was trying to get a pic. You are too fast. I agree on the "we like food, we like camille, we like camille's food." Yea for everything!