Sunday, May 3, 2009

He is ONE!


He is officially ONE!
We can't believe that a year has
FLOWN by since Cam came into
our family. We have loved him
from day one, and just continue to
love him more and more!

Some of my favorite things about Cam right now are.....
*He still screams like a girl, and all the neighbors
know his LOUD scream
*He has a great laugh
*Ali loves that he is "Chubby"
*I love that ALi says "Little Buzza I love you more than mom and dad!"
*I love that he is trying to say things but it all
comes out as AWWWWWWEEE!
*He sees Ali and says AAAAWWWEEEE and
I know what he is saying
*He says Mom and UH OH
*He loves balls and cars
*He loves the bath and kicks his legs if I say TUB!
*He is SOOOOO ticklish
*He has the greatest eyes
*he puts everything in his mouth and if I say Cam he shakes his head
*He dances to music
*He lays his head down anywhere to have a little rest.
We think it is because it is so big!
*He is the best cuddler, and would do it all day
if I had nothing else to do!
And just purely for memory sake, One thing I am really NOT liking right now, is that he is one, and still NOT sleeping well at all. For the LOVE!! He doesn't nap well, and he will cry and cry and cry and not give in until I have no more energy to hear him screaming! THis is only a phase, I am praying!! He used to sleep wonderful, but then something changed that!! I hate TEETHING!!

To celebrate the big first b-day we had a party with all the cousins.
We had food and cupcakes and just had tons of fun playing

All the cousins came to celebrate the big 1!!!



He didn't know what to think about all the attention
let alone all the gifts! What is this he wonders??


We had balloon cupcakes and trucks
to help celebrate. We had a lot of good food,
and it was a lot of fun!

He was spoiled by all the gifts that
Ali opened for him!
This is the before the Cupcake picture.........


Here is the after!
It was his first cupcake, it was
chocolate, and he LOVED it!

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Reed is looking at this with me and says, "Cam is a mess, no fire on the candles, that's the party." He loves the pictures. I love the Cam does this/likes that part. Way cute! Still can't believe the little "Buzzza" is one. Next he'll be walking (sobsob)Oh wait-Isn't that what is supposed to be next? ha ha His head isn't that big is it-Resting it? too funny-poor kid

Tracie Bramhall said...

Amazing how time flies! He is so cute and growing so quickly. Happy Birthday to Cam!