Friday, May 29, 2009

He makes his own rules!

This little innocent looking guy is playing by his own rules!!
When Ali was little I never had to worry about scissors,
crayons, markers, walls, toilets, poo, chapstick, or any other
house ruining items!!
Well Cam has truly proven to be all BOY!
This last week alone we have had a expereince
with all of the above.
The best part is he is proud of himself when he
does these little destructive things.
A couple days ago I had a proud mom moment
when he started drinking out of a cup all on his own.
He held it great and with two hands and then boom-
orange juice everywhere. So I took him in the bathroom
to get him clean. As I sat there watching him splashing in the tub,
i decided I might as well rinse off in the water too-
keep in mind I NEVER take baths with my kids
so this was out of the ordinary-
I was sticky, and decided to kill two birds with one stone.
So as i got in the bath water and watched
Cam play I saw him start to grunt his face.
NO WAY!!
He has NEVER pooped in the tub and neither had Ali.
But YES- He pushed and POP!!!
Out popped a bizzillion little "Nuggets" as Ali calls them.
He then began to LAUGH!
He knew exactly what he did!
I quickly jumped up out of the water
and trying to think fast ran to the kitchen to get a SPOON!
(yes that was the first thing I thought of!)
As I ran back to the bath I saw Cam sitting
there squishing some poo in between his fingers
NIGHTMARE!!
I not only ran both of us to the
other shower and sanitized us from head to toe,
I spooned out all the poo from the tub.
The best part of it all was it wasn't
even 8:00 in the morning!!
AWESOME!!

2 comments:

Kevin + Marcy said...

LOL!!! I really don't even know what to say to that. Awesome. By the way, Cam has a very nice, round, squishy lil' bootay. Hahaha. Cute stuff!

Raising Helm said...

Look at that little bum-what a cutie. Spoon? leaving your child unattended in the tub? leaving some potential "poisonous" substance to be dabbled with? run amuck nakedness? I am going to have to think about the management around there. I do have to say- My boys have all made the grand poop in the tub discovery-gross!