Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Potato Bug WHISPERER!

So I have been trying to figure out if Ali is amazing,
or if all Potato bugs stand on their bums like
Ali was able to make it do.
She is fascinated by the little Rollie Pollies
and looks DAILY for more
to play with, and the other day she
came up with it balancing on her
thumb! Is that normal, or does she and the
potato bug have a gift???
I am amazed!!
I tried to get another guy to do it for me
and It didn't quite work out for either of us!

She is GIFTED!
And if anyone is wondering, It is alive!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

She IS either gifted, or the bum of the potato bug was squished to stick on her thumb. I choose to believe she can defy all laws of gravity to make the potato bug stand up on her thumb. ;)

Tanya said...

Ali is definitely amazing:).

Raising Helm said...

HA HA HA HA -yes, a whisperer. Love it. Maybe she could have brought the one victim back to life that was stuck on Reeds shoe. Maybe don't tell her that story.