Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Babysitter

Ali is at the stage where she wants me to leave her home to babysit Cam. It is so cute because she is constantly telling me she can watch him. She loves helping him do things and loves playing with him. The other day Cam was still sleeping and we had spent a lot of the day outside at Thanksgiving Point Gardens so I didn't want to wake Cam up. I needed to run some food over to my neighbor and was going in to grab Cam when Ali said, "Mom please let me babysit him, just while your dropping off the food. I will Lock all the doors and I will not open them for anyone." I decided it would be okay since it would take only 15 minutes. I gave her my cell number and left. I knew she would be fine and I knew she would be so happy finally getting her few minutes to be the "big babysitter".
Well after I dropped off the food and came inside the house was so quiet. I looked all around thinking the two of them were hiding from me. But I guess the long day playing outside took its toll on Ali too!!




She was wiped out and still holding her crayon in her hand as she was Out cold. It was about a 1/2 hour later that Cam woke up and it was so cute to see her jump off her bed and resume her "Babysitting" responsibilities!!

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Way cute family picture. Our husbands getting to bike together isn't good enough. I want to see you!!! :) Let's get together. Your kids are so cute.

Raising Helm said...

She is so cute! now I am going to turn you into family services. Ha ha j/k-she is so responsible :)