Saturday, April 24, 2010

swimsuits, then coats, then swimsuits


This week FINALLY started out with some NICE weather for us. So I decided it was pool time again. So I got the pool all ready and had some of the cousins come over and enjoy a nice day outside. The water was a little icy, but that didn't stop the kids from having some fun.

Of course when Ali got home from school and saw the pool it was NOT fair that we play outside all day while she sits BORED at school ALL DAY, so we spent another couple hours playing outside on the tramp with sprinklers and sliding into the pool which by 4:00 was finally nice and WARM!!

It was so much fun to finally get to be outside enjoying the Sun. It made me so anxious for summer. Summer just brings a totall RELAXING element to life. We could have stayed outside all day and it would have been heaven. My kids sleep better after playing all day and so do I.

Of course here in Utah a good thing can't always last- by the Next morining what did I see outside-- SNOW!!! Yes we went from 77 degree weather to SNOW overnight. Only in Utah!!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

Ali looks about the same height as you on that trampoline. She cracks me up! good times in good weather!