Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break in St. George cont.

 
Posted by Picasa

We went to a little water area in St. George that the kids loved playing in. The girls went shopping and then planned on meeting the husbands with the kids for lunch. The one bad thing was Ali forgot her swimsuit!! I told her to pick one, and she didn't and then the result was- running through water in her clothes!! I bet her $5 if she would run straight into the main water fall, and she did it= no hesitation. It was so cute!! The picture with my mom and Dad and the Harmonicas-- that is just them!! they wanted to learn to play so they went out and bought some. I got to stay in thier condo and listen to them "practice". I think Cam ended up loving the harmonica more than they did!! We had such a great time, and look forward to the FALL!!

No comments: