Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break in St. George

 
Posted by Picasa

This Year we headed to sunny St. George for some fun in the sun. I love St. George for Many reasons but mainly because it is fun for everyone, and my WHOLE family gets to come. This year we had a lot of fun and LOVED finally having some sun.
We had fun biking ( my first time back on my bike since i hurt my back- it was heavenly), swimming, shopping, playing at the water area, and the playgrounds. The weekend went by way to fast. We all went on one big bike ride with all the kids on Saturday and rode along a path to our favorite park. It was tons of fun and the kids did awesome!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Hey do you remember when we were in St. George for Spring Break once and I was supposed to get a ride home with you and you totally left without me! I barely even remember it, but my family does.

Krystal said...

Looks like a blast! I'm so glad you got to all go as a family. Even better right? Look how happy all of you look. Is that maybe because it looks like perfect sunny weather or just becaue your family is so fun?!
By the way your sister that stayed home and went through all your houses...would really be in for it if you ask me. That is so not funny!