Thursday, April 29, 2010

A few random Pictures!


One of my favorite things about Ali is she has a great sense of humor. Not many people get to experience this, but it is one of my favorite things. She loves getting people laughing at her, and I am no exception. She is always dressing up in some crazy outfit trying to use a crazy accent. I love her!!

I walked in on Cam the other day sleeping and realized for the first time that he is indeed BIG!! He will be 2 on Sunday and I am always amazed at all he does. He talkes and mimicks almost everything we say. He talked to me on the phone for the first time yesterday. He usually just listens, but yesterday was the breakthrough. He told me what he was doing and then said, "see ya sucker!!" It was really cute. Today we were playing hide and go seek and he was counting. He said, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,13 here come!! I could hear his little foot steps and then he would stop and say HMMMMM, HMMMMMMM- just like me and Ali do. Then he would say Beep Beep. That is when he can't find us and we say beep beep back. It is so cute!!

Ali wanted a picture of her LONG hair before she cut it. So this was the one I chose because Cam went and stood right next to her to show off his "TRUCK" shirt. He is getting really picky about which clothes he will wear. They have to have some sort of CAR on them. I have now realized that the clothing companies are Not as lame as i thougth. It used to drive me crazy that all boy stuff had cars or trucks, and now I am a little glad about that!!

these two are by far two of my most favorite people in the world. I am loving all the time I get with them. They both egg each other on and try to make each other laugh. Cam is usually trying to do everything Ali does, and finally Ali decided she is going to try and be like Cam- hence the bottle!! I am so glad I have them, and that they have each other!!

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

They are so cute and indeed hilarious. Those purple hats do come in handy. When I saw Cam in the crib, that was my first thought before reading on..."He is so big, pretty soon he will have to be in a big boy bed"-Oh man, how time flies. Well I am sure Jamison will keep me a bit sane with the crib size. He's not going anywhere! Cute kids!

Tanya said...

Hey you! I went private on my blog and I can't find your e-mail address. Will you please send it to me?:) Cute pics!