Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Working with MOM!


I just had to write a blog so I could always remember the craziness I sometimes put myslef through as a Mom. I work part time and I can't complain the least bit, because my work is so great to be so flexible with me. On days that we don't see patients I am allowed to bring my kids in if I need to. It happens to be one of Alis' highlights, but I usually go in the mornings and so now she doesn't come that often, but Cam does. Cam is a little harder to keep under control than Ali, but I must say they are always troopers for doing it!! This last week when I went to work I had to get a few pictures to display what it takes to keep them occupied for a couple of hours.
Cam is LOVING his chocolate pudding while sitting on my desk. It kept him entertained longer than anything I have come across thus far. Though I had to keep baby wiping his hands so nothing else got as chocolatey as he did!!

When the kids come to work they get free reign of the movie selection and can watch what they want. We have office chairs that Ali loves to move togeather to make a fort. So between the cool office chairs they love moving up and down, to the elevators and other offices with FISH tanks- I am suprised I get as much done as I do!! But luckily they do it and are great sports about it!! Thanks guys!!

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

THat is funny! now i have some visual of what it is like where you work. I have invisioned you in this dark box of a room keeping to yourself stapling away while trying to keep the kids contained to one corner. Now I can take a breath! love ya

Chante said...

Hilarious.....totally remember taking Ava to work at that office on the days off to do medical records.....good times.....