Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Who not to give your garage code to!


this last weekend we left for St. George for a sunny weekend of fun. Fro and I worked very hard to have the house clean and perfect for when we got home. I love coming home to a clean house after vacation- there is just something I love about order after having a fun and exhausting weekend.
We had a great trip, which I will post pictures of, but what i really wanted to mention was my sweet little welcome home present I got. I give my garage code to people at various times for various reasons, and this time It bit me in the butt!!
I drove up to our garage with a our lawn chairs sitting out and a WELCOME HOME sign sitting on a makeshift table (bucket). I thought maybe my neighbor Marcy had come by to use our tramp and left us a note! How sweet. But NO!! As I walked inside my house, every cupboard was opened, every drawer wide open, every Picture frame in the ENTIRE house was upside down, (and if you have been in my house that is a lot of frames!). Our water was turned off in the toilets and all the light bulbs in our basement were taken out. We have a huge Ikea bin downstairs with 12-14 bins and they were stacked all over the basement with every movie we own staked on top of them. Alis' room was ransaked and stuff was EVERYWHERe. At that point I knew it wasn't just anyone, it was my brother in law (the prankster JON, and my sister Heather and Kate). They didn't come with us to St. George at the last minute and decided to spend their time torturing all of our houses. My sister Britt got the worst of it, she had a hidden poopy diaper left in one of their drawers!! that is by far worse!! After cleaning it all up and finally unpacking we climbed into bed to find He had done his signature prank of SHort Sheeting our bed!! Very funny Jon and Heather-- we are changing our garage code and you better watch out!!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

THat's right! they are shakin' in their boots. Heather continues to plea her "it was all in love." Yea right-watch it. We are gonna get 'em. Oh revenge can be sweet. Ha Ha Ha- evil cackle!