Friday, March 19, 2010

Alis' many faces!!


Ali loves to have "Fashion shows". After school one day she decided she was going to suprise me and see if I could guess what she was. She loves pulling everything in her room apart to become "SOMEONE!" I personally think it is pretty funny, and very entertaining. If I am really lucky we manage to do it without making Cam a girl of some kind. In this picture can you guess what she is????............
Is she Lady GAGA- as she has become introduced to via the television, or the statue of Liberty??? She thinks Lady Gaga is crazy and always dressed crazy, but I believe she is the statue of liberty this time!!

Here Ali is being the professional/tourist/ photographer!!

Ali loves her teacher Mrs. Crawford and she wanted to be a teacher just like her. Love the glasses she stole from me. She keeps stealing them because she really wants glasses. I remember growing up, we didn't want glasses- how did that change!!

A dancer!! Notice the glasses that she wouldn't take off!!

This last week Ali had "Career Day". All the students could dress up in whaterver clothes represented what they wanted to be when they grow up. I laughed so hard because I was giving Ali all kinds of Ideas and all she said was, " I don't care what I am, I just want to wear warm clothes." So that is what she based her outfit on. she ended up being a MOM!! I would take it to heart, but in reality it was all about comfort!!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

She is funny! quite the number she has goin' on. Or shall i say numbers? Lady gaga-ha, kinda creepy. she is so talented.