Monday, March 8, 2010

Cams first haircut-by me!!


A day before I cut Cams hair I was telling myself he would be cute with longer hair, and then it just got to me, and I grabbed the scissors. I have taken him to a friend for his haircut, but I decided it didn't look to hard.

Chocolate was smeared across his face to keep him busy as I clipped, and clipped, and clipped. there was no rhyme or reason to my clipping, and he was one big ball of HAIR! I didn't realize what a mess I made until I was done, and there was hair EVERYWHERE! Back in the tub he went.

I was pretty impressed by the job I did with NO training. There were many things I learned, like not to clip the top to short or it just sticks up, and to cover Cam with somekind of towel. I know next time will be even better- if I dare!!

3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Well done my dear! cutting hair is quite the task. Nice of you to take the challenge. I let Steve "enjoy" that opportunity. I have attempted and I just don't seem to get it right. You'd think with three boys I would invest in the time. Love ya-Cam looks GREAT!!

Kevin + Marcy said...

So cutting boys' hair is what we resort to now that we're treat free? I just posted tonight about me cutting Marshall's hair last week. Interesting . . . very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! sometimes i help cut briant's hair, but it always scares me because i have no idea what i'm doing! Cam looks great! we can't wait to stay with your children in may! ;)