Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Treat Free Month!!


My good friend Marcy came to visit me on sunday and we were discussing Candy. Especially her Love for Easter Candy. She told me she wanted to go a month without eating sweets. I told her there is nothing better to help you do that, than a bet that will hurt if you loose!! So here we are on day 2 of our NO CaNdY OR dEssErTs FOR ONE MONTH!! Loser pays $50. Marcys reply to the $50 dollar wage "I can't do that" , Exactly-we had to make an amount that would hurt!! So during this month I will be missing my favorite desserts, candy and hopefully a few extra inches!!
Being day two I really had to laugh when I received a text from her asking if Reeses Peanut Butter Puff cereal was against the rules, or Chocolate pudding!! I have never laughed so hard because techinically NO they are not candy, but seriously can we get any closer to Pure sugar than that. she did justify the pudding as being sugar free! We had to set a few additional boundaries as to -if questionable, don't eat, and if it has candy in the title- it doesn't count!!
Love ya Marcy and I hope you lose!!!
I mean- good Luck!!

3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

That IS funny, but seriously...why in the world would you torture yourselves now when you know you are going to eat it next month? think think think-I am stumped!

Tanya said...

I need someone to do this with me. I think I would be motivated by $50, but I would have to have to get rid of all my secret stashes of chocolate chips first.

Kevin + Marcy said...

LOL. Thanks for the post dedication. You rock!