Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend was good because I got to do something I love- Play tennis with my dad and sister Brittany. The weather was great that we thought we would take advantage. Although we don't play like we used to, we still had fun. My dad still beats me no matter how hard I try! While we played tennis Fro took Ali and Cam over on the playground. It was Cams first ride down the slide. He loved it once he realized he was done!
His expression once he stopped at the bottom!

Fro was a little more daring than I would have been. I don't think I would have let go. I would have held him all the way to the bottom. I guess that is what helps them be fearless!


After playing at the park, we headed up to my parents for the BYU v. Utah game. As you can see my brother in law is already brainwashing his kids!-
Fro was the only one who stayed and watched the whole game-
He was the only Ute fan amongst many Cougars!



2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Oh my boys are sooo cute!and I do have to admit...the blue uniforms were all me. Sad to say the courgars lost but we are still fans. you fence sitter.j/k Thanks for the fun tennis game and that one really good volley. ha ha ha-we need to play more. love ya

Tanya said...

I seriously cannot believe how big Cam is. He is so sweet and cuddly looking.