Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh BOYS!!

A few of our neighbors have a play day every friday, and they change houses each week. Well since they started it in september, Ali has never wanted to go. She always said it was because she didn't know them, and because there would be boys there. She always preferred her own house and her own toys!!!
I never pushed it on her, but I always told her when they were getting togeather. Well I had to go into work last friday, and told her she had to go to one of the little girls houses. I really just wanted her to go so she could just see what they did. When I got there to pick her up she told me they played house, and had a lot of fun.
Well yesterday she kept talking about having her own play day. I asked her when she wanted to do it and she said, " Today, I want Kelton, and Damon, and Alexa and everyone to come." Well the funniest part was when I asked their moms, everyone could come except the girls! Ali was totally cool with that. It was so fun to see her interact with them. We had so much fun, and Ali is already talking about her new friends, and when they get to come over again!!

Ali, and Cam, Kelton, Brock, Damon, and Ayden-- Ali and the Boys!!


2 comments:

Catherine said...

She is so cute!! I think you disliking boys days are OVER!! This little girl is going to have TONS of boyfriends.

Spackman's said...

This is so cute! I love the pictures they all look like they are having so much fun! Ali Damon and Brock think it is so fun to have a friend that is a girl :)