Saturday, November 8, 2008

Which way did it go?

Today I was doing Alis nails when she said, "Mom you lost your ring." I didn't know what she was referring to so I looked at my wedding ring and the diamond was gone!!!! Oh NO!!!
I almost started to cry because I have been a few places and had no idea where it would be. I told Ali we needed to start looking for it. We both stopped and Ali said, We should say a prayer. We knelt down and Immediately Ali started the prayer. She said,
"Dear Heavenly father please bless we can find which way my moms diamond went, Amen. "
I stood up and thought where do I start and I reached in my pocket to find what felt like lint. I pulled it out, and there shinning back at me was my beautiful diamond. What a Great Prayer- to the point and very specific. Just the way they should be!!! thanks Ali

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Your child is practically perfect! What more is there to say? Are you sure she is 5? The definition of "pure" is no longer Brittany, Thank you Ali, I will hand it to ya. How sweet Kris, I love ya and hope you enjoyed Texas Roadhouse

Raising Helm said...

Sweet story and I like the "little sayings column" Brilliant!