Sunday, November 30, 2008

"The Tuner"

Recently Fro made a big purchase for our family. He was getting a little tired of the bus, and didn't want to be riding his bike in the snow. So he did what any good mechanic would do, and bought himself a $500 car! Yes be jealous, I know I was at first. When he first described it to me, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. As he in detail told me of its '89 make, and its brown interior, it's powerless steering, and powerless doorlocks, and windows. He told me it would be staying in the street until it's oil leak got fixed, and I inquired as to why it already had a nickname of "THE TUNER" and the response was, "It has an awesome exhaust on it." Well the excitement was overflowing at our house, but I was just glad my husband would be driving it!! But really for $500 , what is not to LOVE!!!
Well me and my sister Brittany went to see the movie TWILIGHT last night, and somehow got to drive the Tuner. It was AWESOME!!! I truly am humbled, and Love our car!! Me and my sister felt like we were back in highschool all over again. I couldn't decide if it was because we were in a total beater- which by the way has a sticker on that back that says Good Times Tatoos- yeah-or if it was that it is a stick, and I haven't driven a stick in about -Forever!! So needless to say, We were laughing our heads off. I couldn't drive it, and everytime I went to shift, the exhaust would totally ROAR!! We were hilarious driving around. I am just glad Brittany was with me because at one point, I was pretty positive I was driving on the freeway in Neutral- yeah- we couldn't figure it out either. But I just have to say- Thanks Babe for the great car- I am humbled and I love it- It will make for many more Hilarious memories. As for the movie- it was pretty good, but I have to say the highlight of the night was driving the "TUNER", with my sister Britt- Thanks B- Lets do it again! What is Not to love about her!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I have one word for you... "sweet." All the girls should get together and go out for a night in it, it would be like a flashback to our high school cars, okay I guess my high school car.

Jen said...

LOL! Love it!!