Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Girls Night!

Last Night my Best Friends - Most since the fourth grade- went out for a GIRLS NIGHT!Usually we end up meeting during the day with all of our kids and it ends up being mass chaos, but last night we ditched them all for a bite to eat! We had so much fun, and it is always good to hear Cheryls pain in the *** stories, and catch up on all the drama we all deal with DAILY! We always have so much fun, and I can't believe I have been so lucky to have been blessed with such awesome friends! I love ya all, or as Lindsay says- I love your guts!!! Thanks for the fun guys- We need to do it again - SOON!

Lindsay Ross, Jen Selack-Loveless, Hollie Sorenson, Cheryl Allman, Me, Sarah Jane Geckler

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That was a lot if fun. We definatley (sp?) need to do it more.

Lindsay said...

How bout sending me those pictures since I didn't have my camera.