Monday, November 24, 2008

A few moments missed!


I have been so crazy busy that I haven't even been able to blog or check my email. I have been trying to remember all the "blogging " moments that I didn't want to forget about, but I have. So a few things I wanted to record so I wouldn't forget.........

Ali learned about "Talents" at church last week. All week she has been saying,"Mom do you want to see my talent. And she would throw a ball. Or she would say it again, and do some kind of split, or dance, or say something funny. She loves making up jokes, and they make sense to no one but her and she does this funny laugh when she thinks she is so funny! Everything she does she thinks is her "TALENT." She is by far the most talented little girl ever now! Who said kids don't learn anything in primary!


Lately Ali has been using several phrases that are pretty hilarious. I have noticed that as she, or I are doing anything and it doesn't quite work out she instantly says," That didn't go very well!"
And it makes me laugh every time!


Yesterday after getting home from church Ali walked inside and said,"WOW church was really LONG!" The way she said it had both Fro and I laughing. Partly because I know exactly where she got that idea ( her dad) and the other part was the way she said it " W-----O-------W church was R-----E-----A------L-------L------Y Long!


And the Phrase she uses most often right now is WHAT THE.......................... and I have started trying to add an end to that phrase, but Fro thinks it is funny just the way she says it! What the.......


4 comments:

cyrie said...

I'm with Fro and Ali, church can seem r-e-a-l-l-y long! That is how this Sunday was for me!

Tracie Bramhall said...

You are going to be in trouble in about 10 years when Ali knows that you posted a picture of her going potty on your blog. It is cute though. She makes me laugh!

Aliesha Jackman said...

You are SO going to be in trouble for that picture!! :)

Raising Helm said...

you guys keep me laughin'-I'm sure glad I have you guys and of course that I am related to you...most of the time. now I know where the boys got the "what the..." thanks my friend