Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We've Gone WILD!

For Family Night, Ali and I decided to make Turkeys, and write what we are thankful for on them. Well shortly after we finished coloring, and cutting, Ali disappeared. I didn't know where she went and went exploring. I realized that our entire house was taken over by TURKEYS!!
Alis Four Eyed turkey, and colorful turkey took over the hallway!

I didn't even know how she reached that,
but she wanted to make sure there were some above her bed!


And my favorite turkey with the heart, was posted on my door to our bedroom. We had so many all over our house, I am still finding them taped all over. At least she had fun!




2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Do you live on a turkey farm? I love it! you are such a good mom. Way to go Ali-branchin' out-don't get too comfortable. sorry we couldn't make it but I am glad you had fun. See ya soon hopefully!

Jen said...

My favorite is the one with no feathers and 4 eyes. It just screams personality! ;)