Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooke!!

My sister just had her 32nd birthday!!!
I can't believe we are getting that old! It is crazy!
In the midst of all her partying she freed up some time to
have some lunch and cupcakes at my house.
Here are a few things I love about Brooke.............
She is a fantastic sister, She is always so concerned about me and about how she can help make my life a little better. She is such a good aunt and mother. Her and her husband are such great examples for me. She is so GIVING- she gives away whatever she can to help others. She is the most generous person I know. She tries to be there for me always. She thinks she is so funny that seriously she becomes SO funny! She never would never do anything to offend anyone. She cares about become a better person everyday. She is the most talented Artist I know, and she is so natural at so many things. She doesn't "get her man" and she has admitted that to herself!!!! She is just an all around great sister, and I am so lucky I get to see her, almost, Daily!!
Happy Birthday Beamer!!

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

I think there must have been a little too much "chocolate" frosting on those cupcakes...way to put the pressure on in the sister area. j/k love ya kris

Hollie said...

I love your Brooke too, she's one of those that I miss seeing all the time.