Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Who is that you ask?
If you ask my niece Madison, she will tell you it is her Aunt Kristin who made her cry! I was Snow Whites' witch for our Halloween Party. When I walked in after Ali and Fro there were a few people who had no idea it was me. It was Pretty funny!
Our Little Snow White Family- Fro is "Sleepy" the Dwarf,
Cam is our little Frog Prince, Ali is Snow White, and I am the Witch.

Our Little Frog Prince- Cams first Halloween


Some of the Fam. hanging out-
Notice "Sleepy" playing his part well!


I got the kids party sacks because Madison said,
"Good Parties have
party bags"-
I bought them pumpkin straws but the kids turned them into really loud whistles!


Are Snow Whites eyes falling out!

On Friday morning I got to go to Alis' school and see her walk in the parade.
She was so cute she said she would wave like a princess to everyone.
I just was lucky to snap this shot, all the kids kept up a super speedy pace.
The whole parade was over in about 5 minutes!


Friday Afternoon, we headed over to my brother in Laws work party.
Every year they go crazy and do all sorts of crazy stuff.
This year everyone heard about it
and it seemed like the whole city was there.



My brother in Law loves the Utes-
He had his department set up like the Utes vs BYU
It was great! He dressed up like SWOOPS the mascot,and they brought in
real sod into his work to make a football field- They are CRAZY!

Madi, Ali and Jaida- Lindsays brother works there too!


Ali, my brother bud (who also works there) and Cam

The CEO's had there department set up like the Wizard of Oz.
Theyhad the scarecrow, Dorothy, the Witch, The Lion, and a midget!


My Mom and Dad Came. My dad was a BYU fan, and we are
still trying to figure out what my mom was- She is Hilarious!


The girls spinning in the chair!


When we got done with the party, Ali was pretty content with the candy she got, that she didn't even go trick or treating. She stopped off for a quick Trunk or Treat with her dad, and spent the rest of the night being more than thrilled to pass out the candy! You've got to love this Helpful age! It was a fun Halloween, and Ali is already planning for next year!












3 comments:

Chante said...

Your kids are adorable! Love that Fro is totally asleep in one of those pics and I love how you totally got into it! And...I love your family pics! So cute with the Toyota and I love Ali's little hands on her cheeks.

Raising Helm said...

Utes fan? I don't know if I even know you any more. Goodness girl!!! I still love ya though and your cute family. Way to keep up on your blog. mine will be updated soon...hopefully. Once again, nice costume and thanks for the rad party. I am very impressed that your husband got into the dressing up. I thought he was going to be Dorky the dwarf? maybe next year.

Hollie said...

Oh my gosh, you look totally freaky, how did you do that nose? Love the costumes.