Monday, November 17, 2008

Kung Fu!

On Saturday Night we had our "babysitter swap night" with my sister Brooke. So we planned a whole fun night and Ali really wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda- her new favorite movie. Well when Madi came over Ali really wanted to suprise her and tell her we weren't going to have any fun. Fro told Madi she was going to have to clean the toilets, and do the laundry, and that we were going to have NO fun. After a little while Madi started looking a little nervous. We just stuck to the story that we had a lot of cleaning to do, and no time for fun. Madi finally looked at me and said," Aunt Kristin We are going to have fun- Right?" It was so cute, she got so nervous! That was when we popped out the Kung Fu movie, and candy and poppcorn, and had our pillow fight. We had a great time, and LOTS of FUN- Just for Madi!!

Alis' Kung Fu Punch

At one part in the Movie, The fighters were doing their best moves, and Madi said, "You want to see what I can do that is better than that?" And she started doing some CRAZY moves that had me and Fro laughing so hard. Lets just say we were suprised she didn't land on her face!!


3 comments:

Krystal said...

Trey loves that movie too. I still need to get around to watching it. The girls look so cute and it looks like they had a lot of fun! I wish I could take turns watching my sisters kids, and then her watch mine. I just don't trust people outside family to watch my kids. So your lucky! Cody and I would get a lot more date nights if we lived in Utah or aleast by family. By the way Ali looks so cute in her dance class. How fun that she gets to do it with her cousins. Don't they make the best of friends?

Raising Helm said...

Graceful I am sure! what a party you guys had-I still think you should have gotten as much work out of her as you could...oh wait, there probably wasn't anything left to clean- your house is squeaky clean my friend!

Spackman's said...

I finally got your invite! Tj's email worked. This looks like such a fun night! You seriously are the cutest mom