Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cyries Tag!

My bud Cyrie Tagged me and I haven't talked to her in Forever! So this is for Cyrie!
7 Random things about me...........

1. I am obsessed with Sudoku or Tetris, whichever I am in the mood for when I have a little down time.

2. I don't declare myself as a Chef by any means, so I started trying 1 new recipe every week- If we like them they go on the Make again list, if not they go on the Fro hated list- and Just for Cyrie, I have NEVER cooked with Olive Oil, or Green Peppers- YIKES!!!

3. I have a Dent in my forehead- My mom said I wasn't done baking and heavenly father touched me and said i needed to stay in a little longer, and that is why i was 1 month OVERDUE!

4. I have really small feet- a 4 1/2 - size 5

5. I vaccum my house DAILY

6. I am obsessed with 3 letter words- FRO, Cam, and ALI

7. I LOVE vacations, but always can't wait to get home.

No comments: