Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can I blame Ali?

Cam just recently found his voice. He doesn't just sqeek or baby babble, it is a full fledged SQWAK! And i think it is getting louder and louder everyday. Well the other day i was trying to get a few things done, and he was sqwaking and sqwaking louder and louder. He was eyeing everything i had eaten and was wanting everything i ate. So finally i broke down and grabbed the first thing i could think of that would occupy his little sqwaking for a few minutes. So i grabbed LICORICE!- Is that BAD? He seemed to enjoy it. I figured that he as been eating baby food a good solid month now so what could a little sugar do to his system!
I am still figuring out this blogging thing and i think i needed to rotate the picture before downloading- oops- Enjoy a side profile!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Isn't licorice the stuff that has the Red dye the preschool teacher was so worked up about? What kind of mother are you??
My kids were drinking Diet Coke by that age so I'm sure you're fine. :)
Nice job on keeping up the posts!! Now don't die on me.