Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You got to Love him!



Okay I just have to say that I hope I am not the only one! I am having lindsay take our family pictures tomorrow and I am trying to coordinate our families attire. She has said time and time again that you shouldn't worry about what to wear. I wasn't worried because I pretty much have the idea of what I want everyone to wear to be casual yet Cute. Then I get to Fros wardrobe, lets just say I paced it once, paced it twice and NOTHING!! Does he really only own 1 shirt that isn't a T- shirt? YES and it is his church shirt. Every other shirt in there is a fading t-shirt. Am I the only one that cares what the family looks like on our pictures. Does it mean I am a freak if I want to go out and buy him new clothes just so he has something to wear. His best idea was to all wear hoodies, which is a great idea, but none of us have hoodies that come close to matching - I guess that is when Black and White pictures would be great. Lindsays' advice was to wear what we normally wear so we like the pictures- I totally agree- I guess we will just see what it ends up like-- STAY TUNED for the final product! I still am not sure what it will be!

No comments: