Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pappa


My dad just got on my blog yesterday and felt a little left out! He was suprised that I didn't have one pictue of my most favorite person in the world. So this is for my favorite person in the world, my dad. He tells me almost daily that I am his favorite, so it is only fair that he is labled my favorite person.

A few years ago when my dad turned 60 I wrote up "60 things I love about him," and it honestly was so easy. He is the greatest dad anyone could ask for and he has taught me so much. The greatest gift my dad has given me is his example of love for my mom. They truly are the greatest examples of best friends. I have never seen them fight, (except when my dad gives something of my moms away to the DI!), and I only hope that Fro and I can have as much love as they do after all these years. Thanks for the love Pappa your the Best!
My Dad His 10 grandchildrens' "Pappa"
Best Friends and Companions

The comedian- always keeps us laughing!
His hair usually never moves!

The Californian beach bum!
We LOVE this Guy!


2 comments:

Hollie said...

Man, I haven't seen your dad forever. Glad you finally started the blog and you're updating it frequently. Good for you. I'm so happy and anytime you want a blog makeover let me know.

Tracie Bramhall said...

Your dad is pretty awesome. Dave wants to know if he gets to be on your blog because he is your second favorite person (he wishes)!

I am excited you started blogging :)