Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a mom will do for Extra Sleep!

Saturday morning came a little to soon with Cam not feeling 100% and Ali knocking off her covers a few to many times. So when Ali was ready to be awake I definately was not. I kept trying to send her on little errands to give me a few more moments of sleep. I then thought of the great idea to let her do make-up on me and do my hair. I don't let her do make-up often but thanks to my neighbor Aliesha Jackman she has her own make-up set. So after a little more rest I was told I was all done. Ali paused and was a little nervous- I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I think I am going to be in trouble." I told her she wouldn't be in trouble, she made me beautiful- I was sure!!!! As I walked towards the mirror she said ,"Mom I used a little to much make-up !" What do you think???? The best part is that she used a sticky glitter first,
so when she put the pink cheeks on it stuck GOOD!
she was a little nervous of what my reaction was going to be- But who couldn't love that face!

2 comments:

Chante said...

That is pretty dang cute! I have not given Ava makeup yet thank goodness! Maybe I will get lucky and a neighbor will get her some too!

Lindsay said...

You're posting like every day. VERY impressive for a new blogger. :) Keep it up.