Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Discoveries!

One of the Greatest things about being a mom is all the "firsts" that your baby has. I have forgotten between the five years I had between Ali and Cam of how much fun it is. Yesterday as I put Cam in his Bath chair I sat him closer to the water that was pouring into the tub. It was so much fun to watch his reaction as the water hit his face. It was so fun to watch him reach out and try and grab the water. He kept looking at me because he tried and tried to grab it and NOTHING! I think the tub was going to overflow before I turned it off because he was having so much fun trying to grab the water that he couldn't grab. It is so fun to watch him learn and discover everything. I LOVE it! It never gets old!
Look at that Guy! He is so Chubby! Our little Chubby Monkey!

6 comments:

Raising Helm said...

So flippin' cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is definitely a cute water baby!

Hollie said...

He is so dang cute. I'm totally loving the baby phase right now too.

Chante said...

I am loving his eyes in that first pic! Have you layed him flat on his back in the bath yet with really shallow water and let him splash? I remember my sis-in-law doing it to my Brec and he went crazy splashing. It was so funny!

Lindsay said...

Look at your blog all spruced up. You caught on fast. :) And great job on frequent posting.

Kevin + Marcy said...

Hahaha, that deer-in-the-headlights look in that first picture is the cutest thing ever! What a cutie! --Marcy

Kevin + Marcy said...

Hahaha. That deer-in-the-headlights look is hilarious in that first picture. Cam man is such a cutie! --Marcy