Monday, October 27, 2008

My Bum!

A while ago Fro went crazy and bought a huge Sub and amp for our four runner. He likes his music, and he likes it LOUD! I am usually driving with the kids, and don't ever have it up high enough to take full advantage of its capabilities. The other night we all climbed in to go get dinner, and the radio came on as we turned on the car. Fro had been driving and so it was set to his settings. We were all sitting there as all the sudden the car was THUMPING!! I had never actually experienced it, and neither had Ali. Out of no where she said, " I felt that under my bum! It was vibrating!" We started laughing so hard. Now our car is magic and can make her bum vibrate! She is so FUNNY!!

1 comment:

Allman Roca said...

That is funny. Now you can blare Radio Disney with the sub woofer cranked up!