Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Snow white

Ali is in a music theater class with her two cousins, kate, and Madison. Today they got to dress up in their Halloween costumes for class. Ali was so excited to be Snow White. She told me that she is going to be Snow White, I could be the witch, Fro could be a dwarf, and Cam gets to be her Frog prince. So that is what we are going to be for Halloween!- Do we let our Five year old call ALL the shots?
Kate is a ballerina, and Madison is Tinkerbell!
Ali kept reminding me that Snow white has REALLY RED LIPS! Did we emphasize that enough?




2 comments:

Hollie said...

She looks cute. I love how she wants Fro to be the dwarf and Cam to be the price. Has Cam taken over as the man in Ali's life?

Mindy said...

She looks so pretty! I love the red lipstick!! Happy Halloween!!