Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family Pictures!

First off- THANK YOU LINDSAY! We had fun having her take our family pictures. The biggest thing I love about Lindsays pictures is she captures each individual as they are. They are not posed and we tried many things I have never tried on a family photo shoot before! I can't decide black and white vs. color, or which one for the christmas card. The best part is these are only a few! You did a great job Lindz even with Ali turning on and off! Enjoy Yes we are standing out the roof of our 4-Runner!
What family doesn't have a gangsta' pose?


Our little Cam a Bam!


I love this- I don't know why, but I just do!



My little Ali



This was to break up the mood for Ali!





Her dads little Princess! They are best buds!







Who said they looked a like?







I loved so many I couldn't post them all. You'll just have to wait and see what we choose for Christmas!








4 comments:

Catherine said...

OMG!!!! What a totally cute family! I can't believe how beautiful Ali is, and Cam is a handsome dude! this is great fun to get to watch each others families (now that I have one) grow. I love you princess!

SJ said...

Linds did such a great job. I love the one with you and Ali looking at each other too. FUN!

cyrie said...

Cute family. I tagged you. My blog is bonedoggy.blogspot.com

Allman Roca said...

I love it! What fun photos. Just when I get excited about my fam pics yours are totally awesomer(I know it's not a word.) So cute. Don't you just love Lindsay?!