Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photo Blog tag!

My bud Mindy Blodgett photo tagged me- I guess that is the name of it. You have to go to the fourth folder of your pictures and pull out the fourth picture and tell about it. So like a good girl I did this for you Mindles! I was excited that my fourth folder was a compilation of older pics. from 07. THis is a candy graham that ali and I made for Fro to tell him I was PREGO with Cam. It became a tradition when me and my sister Brooke made one for him the first time I was pregnant. SO Ali and I thougt this would be a great way to break the news! Fro is always suprised and the Candy is just an added perk to help him cope with the news- It works great! However now anytime fro sees a candy graham he is going to ASSUME............ Now I will tag-- Lindsay, Tracie, Hollie, CHed Head, and Sarah Jane

2 comments:

Mindy said...

You're the best! Thanks for participating like a good girl! :) I love the candy graham idea!! xoxo

Hollie said...

Kristin you're quite the blog queen. I'm going to have to check in on you every day. Good girl!