Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High School Musical 3

Girls Night Out!
Ali and I went with my sisters and their daughters, and my mom and dad, to see the new High School Musical. We don't have the Disney chanel, but with two cousins who do, you learn what is popular on the Disney Chanel. They have all seen HSM1 and HSM 2 togeather, and there was much anticipation to see number 3. Me and Ali had a fun girls night. Ali couldn't wait. She kept asking all day when it was time to go. It was a fun movie (a few cheeeeeezy parts, but the girls LOVED it!) I love hanging out with my family, and it was even more fun with Pappa and Sunny. They never miss a party! Thanks for coming- We love you!
The girls and Pappa and Sunny- celebrating the opening of High School Musical 3!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

So fun. I totally wish Kate was old enough so I could take her to see it. Glad you had fun.

Allman Roca said...

Yeah- I am a bad mom. Callie has seen 1&2 but, I have not. I have no desire to see the 3rd. You want to go again with a 6 year old?